* Please do not come in for an appointment if you feel unwell or have any of the symptoms of coronavirus. We will be sending out pre appointment checks.
*Please put your face covering on prior to entering the salon. If you are having a treatment done on your face please wait until your therapist advises you to remove it.
* we have set up a sanitisation station in our vestibule along with a set of guidelines for the salon.
* please social distance where possible
* please do not bring guests with you to your appointment.
* please turn up at your allotted time. If you are early and can wait outside please do so.
* we cannot accept walk ins at this time. Please phone or email
For an appointment.
* if you require products or gift vouchers and do not have an appointment please phone and we can either arrange a collection time or we can deliver locally or post to you.
* we cannot offer you hot drinks or magazines however you are welcome
To bring your own.
* if you are having a nail treatment you must have your own set of files/buffers. That you can purchase for 75p each. We will then sanitise and give you a paper bag to keep them in. If you forget them you will need to purchase new ones.
* please ask a member of staff to assist you if you need any products.
* we reserve the right not to treat you if we feel you are unwell.